Friday, March 14, 2008

My first painting with Wacom pen tablet....



I just loved those orange flowers in my previos post photo, and I wanted to try it using wacom pen tablet, but since i'm using apple I had to use ''paintbrush''(like MS paint) which has very limited brushes and tools, and I dont have any other paint software, would be nice if someone can suggest some better software for wacom tablet, since this is my first painting using it. Please do not compare it with the real photo where nature is at its best...Have mercy!

4 comments:

Sandpiper (Lin) said...

This is beautiful! I have a tablet too, but haven't worked with it in a long time. I love playing with programs like this.

Moonshadow said...

Have you tried...
http://www.getpaint.net/

I don't know how it interacts with the tablet, but it seems to be a fairly decent program.

Sree said...

Thanks moonshadow...I'll try that....

brianlart said...

Hi, Great work I am an artist so try pastel pencils or try oil paints do it the old fashion way by hand.Brian