Monday, March 3, 2008

My Art for your Heart!



Painting is one of my favorite hobbiies which keeps me busy when I'm free! I'm still learning it, and trying out canvas painting like the one above...Here's what my love for painting says...
''Looking at any art with just your eyes simply makes you a viewer, Analysing it from deep within your heart makes you a connoisseur! ''
Because... ''The beauty of art is rated by the heart not by your Eyes!'' and interestingly,
''An artist can make a stranger connect with him in no time''- Kudos to all those wonderful artists out there, in whom I will always find a ''guru'' and learn something wonderful!

7 comments:

Reflections Magazine editor said...

Magnificient piece. Does not look amateur at all to me!
Actually this reminds of a place in Tennessee that I visit often with my family.
Your blog is a pleasure to view. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

I love this painting. It has so much energy and life in it! I agree with the fearless blog - doesn't look amateur at all to me either.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful painting.. ilike the colors orrange, green and blu combinations..... i wish i could live at such place.

Lily Pang said...

It is such a wonderful piece! Really beautiful!

Sandpiper (Lin) said...

How beautiful! I like how you mesh warm colors with cool colors. The result is wonderful.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sree said...

Hi shruti, You have used this comment section to purely advertise/promote some other website, Sorry I don't encourage advertisement without my permission on my site the reason why I have deleted your comment.