Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Rich sunset...

Sunset pictures always look beautiful... Isn't that something? I always had an impression that one must be a great photographer to capture good sunset...but untrue! The setting sun is so beautiful that no camera can fail to capture it, irrespective of the type of camera or the skill  of the photographer! I took this right next to my apartment! Actually you will see that the red and orange colors look vibrant with lots of gold here, but when I was capturing the picture, the view I was looking at was lot lighter than this, I meant it did not look this great just by looking at it through eyes, but I noticed every time I clicked, the photograph looked great, as if its only the camera who knows to see the hidden hues in the sky. Try it, and you will see what I'm saying.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

very good composition.

Sree said...

Thanks again. Appreciate it.

Gerri said...

I like that a lot. There is something about sunsets that does it for me. I have a number of sunset photos that I will post to my blog one day. By the way, I like what you have going on on this blog.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous shot.