Sunday, February 10, 2008

We Love you Shamu!


Shaamu, very cute, originally uploaded by Sreie.



He needs no introduction! He is amazing! One of the best shows you never wanna miss at San Diego, CA. Interestingly, ''SHAMU'' has become the stage name of all Killer Whales or Orcas that perform this 20-30minute show, even though the original Shamu died in 1971, after perforing this show for about 5-6 years in San diego Sea World. Its amazing to see the attention he enjoys when the crowd goes ''SHAAMU, SHAAMU'' raising their hands up in the air! I was sitting in the 3rd row and got totally soaked by Shamu's Big water splash!... Yes, thats the way he makes you feel his presence. I will do it again for Shamu. I had to run farther away, in order to capture the ''celebrity'' on my camera! There are atleast 2-3 of them with 2 baby whales.

1 comment:

sofia said...

hi there,

Sorry to contact you like this, but I didn't see any contact form, I work for EDGE tech Corp and I would like to know if you are interested on Sponsorship, please email me at scampos@edgetechcorp.com so I can tell you about the details.

Thanks

Sofia