Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Dazzling Dandelion!

Its funny that it is just a weed, but no photographer would want to miss a shot of a good one standing out there spreading its ''hood''! Also, it is hard to get a good shot of it, even though it is the easiest among all subjec ts to find one. Also, most of my pics were taken with my Canon rebel XTi which I guess is just a perfect camera for beginners and amateur photographers new to SLR, and if you start experimenting with the wide variety of lenses, You will love it!

10 comments:

app2us said...

Breathtaking picture. Did you use close up lens?
-app2usadvisor
www.app2us.com/blog/

Anonymous said...

Thanks, and yes a macrolens would have been excellent for this, but I used 70-200mm, since I did not have one.

Unknown said...

WOW that's really cool picture :)

Gale Rainwater said...

neautiful close up, great detail

Anonymous said...

hi you can read my review to your blog in this link http://elasticzone.com/capture-photos.html

Sree said...

Thanks everyone for your kind comments.

AVCr8teur said...

Thanks for adding me as your friend on BC. Only photographers will notice a great photo op such as this. Luckily, it wasn't windy. It looks absolutely lovely.

Flowers said...

it's after midnight where i am and this photo makes me want morning to arrive quickly so i can get out into the fresh air and hunt for beauty. thanks

Mary said...

Beautiful shot of somethihng so ordinary!

Paoper said...

Aren't you one helluva photographer. And THAT weed is truly dazzling!