Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Wow! Back after 4 years ! This blog loves me:)

I would like to continue this blog and hope to see more comments and friends here:). Hope all is well with all my previous readers and welcome to the new readers! 


I almost wanted to throw away my gnome waterer since he holds very little amount of water. I now have a watering bulb that works well. Recently it rained here in California briefly and I stepped out the next day to the balcony all set with a trash bag in hand to say bye to this gnome. When I bent down to pick him up, I simple couldn't do what I wanted to! He had collected those few drops of water and looked soooo cute! It felt like he is looking at me and saying "Look what I collected! Rain drops! See, I'm worth keeping"...  I left him in the pot as a decorative piece:)... It's interesting how we get attached to certain things, some with life and some lifeless yet close to our heart. Strange! Are you attached to lifeless things that's not worth much but still means a lot? 



No comments: