Friday, February 28, 2014

Nature preacher: Presentation

Recently I have fallen in love with nature walks...During one of my nature walks I came across this bench. To my eyes it was just a dull, old, boring and monochromatic bench, especially with lots of dry dead leaves fallen all aoround it, just reinforcing the "lack of luster" image in my mind... But still something convinced me to capture it and when I looked at the photo, it taught me something about life.

 Life can sometimes be dull, boring, monochromatic and maybe even lonely sometimes and  most loved ones might have left(as depicted by the fallen leaves), yet, it can be still interesting if you can look at it from the right perspective and present it in a way such that it looks interesting. I imagined this bench painted with vibrant orange or pure white, with beatiful flowers blooming around it...I realized that it takes effort to change the look but it is not impossible. Life too, like this bench and it's fallen leaves, looks interesting when presented well, and can be changed to a colorful one, if we put the effort and remain positive. "That's how probably I should deal with the 'Fall season' in my life hoping to see spring soon:)" I thought and moved on..  It's interesting how, in order to see a complete picture, eyes is not enough, heart and mind have to equally participate...

No comments: