Friday, March 14, 2008

Bye Bye Snow...




Just a week ago we had a heavy snow storm and that is expected to be the last one this year, but I couldn't capture many pictures since my camera was left in my check in baggage while travelling from los Angeles to cincinnati, and got our baggage almost 4 days later due to flight delays!...and most of the snow had melted away by then...Anyway, its fun to look through the window from our room and watch the delicate snow flakes ''landing'' on earth gently..and a cup of hot coffe will make the joy complete....Ah! You have to see it to believe it...

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like the first photo... beautifull framed...

Mantas said...

hey very nice blog. i like it :)
i'll keep checking on it!

Anonymous said...

Thank you jhani and mantas for taking time to comment and I'm glad you liked it.

Stacey Olson said...

Love the leaf photo. Great shot and the fact that it is melting makes it all the better.

Sandpiper (Lin) said...

These are wonderful pictures. You captured such great detail in the one with the leaf.

Jessica said...

i love the photo with dried leaf on the snow. so pretty :)

Anonymous said...

I love your photos! They are all so beautiful I don't think I could pick just one favourite.

Paoper said...

the leaf photo is almost perfect i could use **something like it** on my site's header image ;>

Anonymous said...

wowsers .. that single leaf shot is amazing!

Babs (Beetle) said...

They've all said it.... The leaf shot is fantastic.