Thursday, May 21, 2009

Heart raced with car race!....






Long Beach Toyota grand prix, apr'09:
It was for the first time that I watched a car race and it was thrilling experience!! I could hear my heart pound everytime one of these passed by and at some spots, I was standing right next to them, with just a wall/fence partition between me and the cars and it was super loud, but for once the noise was well worth the tolerance!! Got a few good pics though! This year actor Keanu reeves(Well, for someone who could help jump a bus across a 50 ft gap in the 'Speed' movie, this was NOTHING! Ha..Ha..) won the celebrity category. Overall, it was fun for whats considered a mediocre car race.....Wonder what the big ones are like!

2 comments:

Ganesh eshwar said...

hi
Welcome back after a long time. It was worth the wait as you have beautiful photographs. keep up the work.

Anonymous said...

hello like ganesh me too interested in link swapping
already swapping link with ganesh.
if you are interested mail me
blogger4444@rediffmail.com
my blog is
http://zindagilive.tk